Software Asset Management
We offer the full range of Software Asset Management (SAM) services to help customers:
- Reduce financial risk by obtaining and maintaining software licencing compliance
- Consolidate and reorganise to reduce licencing spend
- Make intelligent Cloud migration planning decisions
A typical SAM engagement includes the following stages:
- Data Audit
- Device scope definition
- Data gathering (via the use of suitable software inventory tools) to obtain a software asset inventory
- Data Validation
- Review and validation of gathered inventory
- Comparison of current license entitlements against existing software deployments, helping to identify any gaps or underutilisation.
- Review of SAM policies and procedures
- Provision of an optimized licencing position based on strategic requirements and goals, including, where applicable, insights into developing a virtualization roadmap, cloud migration plan, or a security assessment.
SAM as a Service
Our SAM as a Service allows customers to completely outsource central tasks in license management and compliance reporting. Adoption generally follows a standard SAM engagement, and is a popular route for organisations either short on resource or with stringent audit requirements, who need to maintain an accurate, ongoing view of their licencing inventory and compliance status.